Imagene - Scientific Writer – Tel Aviv · Full-time
About Imagene AI
Imagene AI is leading a breakthrough in AI-based cancer testing, making personalized medicine more accessible. Our mission at Imagene AI is to assist cancer patients in receiving the optimal treatment by leveraging AI to detect, in real-time, a broad range of cancerous biomarkers and genomic insights, from the biopsy image alone!
By doing so, Imagene AI overcomes economical, logistical, and technological barriers to reach the full potential of precision medicine.
Through collaborations with top-tier medical centers and pharmaceutical companies, Imagene AI is revolutionizing molecular screening for both clinical practice and research.
Our success derives from our cutting-edge technology and talented multidisciplinary team of data scientists, biologists, software engineers, and medical experts.
As the Scientific writer, you will lead the writing process of the company’s papers:
- work closely with the scientific team and gather required data
- Create drafts for approval
- Connect with relevant partners in medical centers, in order to get their input/insights
- Edit according to the scientific journal’s submission criteria
- Manage the paper submission
- Meet the defined timelines
As a part of the science team, you will take part in locating updated research and professional literature relevant to the business of the company, summarize and share with the team.
- MA in the science field
- 4+ years in scientific writing and proven record in publishing in high impact journal
- Experience in formatting and submission processes
- Experience in Genetics or Oncology – an advantage
- Work experience in AI field– an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English