Veterinary Medical Writing - Special Interest Group
Cemile Jakupoglu l Karim Montasser
SIG Supporting Members:
- Raise awareness of Medical Writing and EMWA in the Veterinary Community
- Present and illuminate the broad and diverse area of Veterinary Medical Writing
- Encourage veterinarians as well as others to get in touch
- Act as a resource and support group
- Provide a forum to discuss and share information
- Enrich the educational program of EMWA relevant to veterinary medical writers through workshops, journal articles, webinars, etc.
Activities in 2019:
- Formation of the vet SIG during the EMWA spring conference in Vienna
- Establish the vet SIG website
- Presence in EMWA Journal through feature articles
Download a list of useful websites (guidelines, jobs etc.) here.
Get in touch:
We encourage veterinarians as well as everyone involved in veterinary writing to get in touch. We value your experience and would love to get your input!
Write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org marked "vet SIG" or say hello to us at a conference.