Veterinary Medical Writing - Special Interest Group
Cemile Jakupoglu l Karim Montasser
SIG Supporting Members:
- Raise awareness of Medical Writing and EMWA in the Veterinary Community
- Present and illuminate the broad and diverse area of Veterinary Medical Writing
- Encourage veterinarians as well as others to get in touch
- Act as a resource and support group
- Provide a forum to discuss and share information
- Enrich the educational program of EMWA relevant to veterinary medical writers through workshops, journal articles, webinars, etc.
Activities in 2019:
- Formation of the vet SIG during the EMWA spring conference in Vienna
- Establish the vet SIG website
- Presence in EMWA Journal through feature articles
Download a list of useful websites (guidelines, jobs etc.) here.
EMWA workshops that the vet SIG recommend for vets.
Get in touch:
We encourage veterinarians as well as everyone involved in veterinary writing to get in touch. We value your experience and would love to get your input!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information or to be more involved.