PPD - Program Manager Medical Writing - Home-based
The purpose of the role is to lead client programs with high visibility among internal teams and external clients. The Program Manager Medical Writing is responsible to maintain high level of client engagement and relationship management. The role ensures the timely delivery and the quality of multiple medical writing deliverables across FSP programs.
- Development of project timelines, standards, budgets, forecasts and contract modifications for assigned projects
- Preparation of presentations, development and review of proposal texts to support the Business Development and Senior management on securing new business at program level
- Escalation point of contact for assigned programs – evaluation and resolution of risks that could impact the project quality, budget or timelines
- Ensures compliance with quality processes and requirements for assigned programs both within and between documents within a project.
- Development, review and management of performance metrics for the assigned projects
- Training of medical writers on processes and technical aspects of program management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a scientific discipline
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job (8+ years)
- Experience in managing and directing complex medical writing projects
- Experience in the pharma/CRO industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid program management skills to include budgeting, forecasting and resource management
- Extensive knowledge of global, regional, national and other document development guidelines
- In-depth knowledge in one or more specialty areas such as preclinical, therapeutic, regulatory, submissions, communications, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Excellent judgment; high degree of independence in decision making and problem solving
- Capable of mentoring and leading junior level staff
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
Candidates can also send their CVs to Simona Stefanova – email@example.com