P95 - Medical Writer - Remote work
P95 delivers cutting edge expertise in epidemiology and pharmacovigilance. We are passionate about healthcare and help our customers with innovative medical research. We share a sense of urgency with our customers to deliver timely, pragmatic and useful insights to improve healthcare.
Our clients are the pharmaceutical industry, public health institutes, academic institutions, WHO, the European Commission and other governmental organizations and NGOs. Our projects focus mainly on infectious diseases, particularly on vaccines.
We are looking for a Medical Writer.
You will join a young, very dynamic and fast-growing private research organization. Our international team consist of twelve epidemiologists, six biostatisticians, two IT engineers, five medical writers, three project managers and an office supporting team. Our headquarters are in Leuven, Belgium. Most of us work remote or from home. Occasionally, you will need to travel to our head office or within Europe.
You will be supporting our team in the writing of project proposals, protocols, reports, scientific publications and conference communications for a wide range of projects.
We offer a lot of autonomy, flexibility and ample opportunities for research and development. We consequently value self-reliance, initiative and responsibility of everybody in our team to meet customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will;
- Share a passion for research and the drive to help our customers achieving their objectives
- Have a master’s in science, with a track record in scientific publications. Specific training in medical writing and/or epidemiology preferred
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in medical writing. Experience in medical writing within epidemiological research studies a plus. Experience in doing systematic literature reviews a strong plus
- Be able to work independently (remote), yet still in a team
- Be sensitive to cross-cultural differences
- Have good communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be a self-starter, well organised and with attention to detail while keeping a “getting the job done” mentality
- Focused on delivering high-quality results on time
Do you want to join us?
Visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do. If you are the one for this job, send your application to email@example.com with firstname.lastname@example.org in cc, before 5 February 2021.
Your CV is important, but we are specifically looking for the right people for our team. Please write to us about why you would like to join us and how you see yourself contributing to P95 delivering Excellence in Epidemiology and Pharmacovigilance.