NSPM - Senior Medical Writer
(SENIOR) MEDICAL WRITER
We are a successful medical communications agency with offices in Switzerland and the UK. We have a 20-year track record in providing a complete range of contemporary medical writing, event management and strategic business and marketing services to the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for a talented and ambitious to join our team in Switzerland or the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking independent company with a culture that encourages and rewards initiative-taking, resourcefulness and enterprise. Our company ethos is driven by quality and trust, all our team members are highly valued and have an active role within the company.
Requirements and Objectives:
- Take ownership and responsibility for content development and delivery of medical education and communication projects
- Build trusting, professional relationships with clients and healthcare professionals
- Contribute to innovative “out of the box” solutions for medical writing projects
- Grow our portfolio and people and help to shape the future of our company
- PhD/MD in medicine, life or health sciences, or pharmacy
- At least 1-2 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within a medical communications agency
- Confident, proactive and client-oriented team player
- Proven ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, fluency in other languages is beneficial
- Willingness to occasionally travel to client meetings and congresses
- Competitive remuneration package and performance-based annual bonus
- 30 days holiday
- Open, supportive and dynamic environment
- Excellent opportunities for training and personal development
If you are passionate about science and healthcare and are searching for a role where you can make a difference, then please send your CV and covering letter to Irene Boog, HR Manager, at email@example.com or call +41 41 379 79 06 for an informal discussion.
Applicants who apply to nspm directly will be given priority over those applying via a recruitment agency.