Guerbet - Medical Writer (m/f) - Villepinte, France
Guerbet is a human-scale company that aims to become a new global leader in medical imaging. Pioneer in contrast media with more than 90 years' experience, Guerbet is the only pharmaceutical group dedicated to medical imaging worldwide, with a presence in almost 80 countries via a network of subsidiaries and distributors.
Guerbet offers a comprehensive range of imaging products, solutions and services for Diagnostic Imaging (CT/Cath Lab examinations, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)) and Interventional Imaging (Contrast agents and medical devices). More than 60,000 health professionals rely on Guerbet's contrast agents. Advancing in innovation solutions, the diagnosis of major diseases (cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diseases of the central nervous system) and interventional radiology while reconciling efficacy and cost containment, are at the heart of Guerbet's mission. Its total workforce is of 2,700 employees.
Achieve, Cooperate, Care and Innovate are the values that Guerbet's employees share and practice every day. Working at Guerbet means playing a unique part in the future of medical imaging. Passionate about its business, the company strive day in, day out to combine performance, quality and sustainable development.
MEDICAL WRITER (M/F), permanent contract, based in Villepinte, France
In the Medical Writing unit, attached to Clinical Development, Medical and Regulatory Affairs Department, the candidate will take part in all aspects of medical writing:
- Medical communications: management/coordination of abstract submissions to scientific meetings and writing of scientific publications, preparation of posters or PowerPoint presentations
- Literature reviews
- Regulatory documents: clinical study reports, investigator brochures, clinical modules of the eCTD for submission dossiers in Europe, Asia and USA, interacting with the teams from Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
- Posting of clinical studies in Registries (EudraCT, clinicaltrials.gov)
- Academic qualification in life sciences (advanced degree in medicine, pharmacy, biology…)
- Previous experience in scientific and regulatory medical writing (pharmaceutical industry, CRO, medical writing company)
- Fluent in English (written and oral) and mastering office software applications
- Ability to communicate with the various people involved in the process
- Ability to synthetize data with scientific accuracy, detail-oriented to deliver high quality documents
- Ability to manage multiple demands, to adapt and prioritize
How to Apply:
Contact Btisem Ben Yahia on Btisem.email@example.com