SENIOR MEDICAL WRITER
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join our Early Clinical Services Medical Writing.
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will act as a scientific leader of the project team on the reporting of early phases of clinical development (e.g., Phase I through IIa studies focused on
pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics) as well as provide guidance and leadership to ensure the timely delivery of high quality documents to internal customers and Sponsors. This is a full time, permanent contract and can be based at our Leeds office or based remotely.
About the role:
In addition to the above, other duties will include:
- Lead the authoring and coordinate the development of protocols, CSRs or other clinical documents; mainly for
- complex Phase I and Phase IIa studies.
- Interpretation of clinical, pharmacokinetic and statistical results.
- Represent medical writing on the high-level, cross-functional submission team.
- Act as medical writing contact for major clients and partners.
- Provide advice on Medical Writing issues to project team members.
The successful candidate will
- Be educated to a BSc degree in Life Sciences (or equivalent), with a professional degree (eg PharmD) or advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in Life Sciences preferred.
- Ideally, 4 years’ experience in medical writing, including 2 years as medical writing project lead.
- Confidence and ability to manage multiple and varied tasks.
- Extensive clinical/scientific writing skills and attention to detail.
The opportunity to work within an experienced and highly skilled team. Covance offers a comprehensive benefits package including health cover, Life Assurance and contributory pension. Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities. At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse,
challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner. There is no better time to join us!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in the role, please apply directly on our EMEA Careers website https://emeacareerscovance.icims.com/ and search for 2017-13901.
Or, contact Kelly Leung Kelly.email@example.com for more information.