Bioforum -Senior Medical Writer - Worldwide
A vibrant and rapidly growing medical writing department within a global data-focused clinical research organization is recruiting for the role of Medical Writer 2.
The department provides medical writing services including scientific journal articles, clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, investigator's brochures, CTD summary documents and others.
The company culture is very supportive and strong emphasis is put on employee training as well as welfare.
Company headquarters are in Israel and there are offices in South Africa, Australia and the US. The medical writer 2 position is a full- time, permanent, remote position. Prospective candidates to be based in one of the countries in which Bioforum has offices or in the UK or continental Europe.
- Writing documents as part of the Bioforum Medical Writing Services including, but not limited to clinical study protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures and scientific journal articles
- Editing and quality check of documents and other client deliverables
- Review and editing of other Bioforum documents related to Medical Writing projects
- Writing and editing of materials related to business development and marketing activities for Medical Writing projects including, but not limited to, content for the Bioforum website.
- Editing of certain Bioforum documentation presented to clients
- On the job training and mentoring of other team members
- Ph.D. or equivalent in any of the biomedical sciences
- 4-6 years of experience in regulatory medical writing in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Experience in writing regulatory documents (clinical study protocols and reports, Investigator brochures etc.)
- Experience in writing scientific manuscripts for publication
- Experience in projects of clinical pharmacology or a relevant background - an advantage
Please send your CV to Shiri.Diskin@Bioforumgroup.com