- A programme of face-to-face workshops in Berlin, plus a short programme of VIRTUAL workshops running between 12 and 16 May.
- Our annual symposium day, entitled ‘Communicating with the public – what has the COVID-19 pandemic taught us?’
- The Expert Seminar Series, which will be held either side of the Symposium Day. We have 3-day ESS + Symposium package suited to senior and experienced medical writers.
- Opportunities for networking, finding out about medical writing as a career, and attending seminars to keep you up to date on a variety of topics.
- Celebrations for EMWA’s 30th anniversary.
Online access to some sessions, including the Symposium and ESS, is available.
To find out more, click here to be redirected to the dedicated conference site.
Please click here to register and follow the instructions. If you cannot remember your username or password, please click on the “Forgot my username/password” link and follow the onscreen instructions.
Non-members are welcome to attend some events including the Symposium and the ESS sessions – please view the conference website for further information.
Book early to benefit from the early bird discount and to secure the workshop places of your choice!
Don’t forget, if you register for any for-credit workshops, you will need to download the pre-workshop assignment from the workshop programme page of the conference website.
Please pass this message on to colleagues and friends who may be interested in attending.
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin.
European Medical Writers Association