EMWA elections 2019. Have you cast your vote yet?
Dear EMWA member,
All candidate statements are in and we need you to vote for your next Vice President, Treasurer, Honorary Secretary and PR Officer:
- Beatrix Doerr, Candidate for Vice President
- Sarah Choudhury, Candidate for Treasurer
- Claire Harmer, Candidate for Honorary Secretary
- Gauri Jawdekar-Abraham, Candidate for Honorary Secretary
- Maria Carolina Rojido, Candidate for Honorary Secretary
- Evguenia Alechine, Candidate for PR Officer
- Maria João Almeida, Candidate for PR Officer
Annual Meeting (AM)
Click here to see the AM 2018 minutes.
We continue to streamline your Annual Meeting (AM) which is held at each Spring Conference. In Vienna it will be held on 8 May 2019 at 17:15. Please vote using the link to choose your next EC members, and to approve last year's AM minutes. Cast your vote anonymously and confidentially. The results of the votes will be announced to the membership before the Spring Conference. Please use the link to access the members only area (password required; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any password reset queries). This link will lead you to the candidate statements and electronic voting page on the website.
Voting closes at midnight on Saturday, 23 March 2019
The link below provides more information on EC officers, their roles and responsibilities:
Beatrix Doerr, EMWA Honorary Secretary
Tiziana Von Bruchhausen, EMWA President