Dr. Neil Fisher
Helicon Medical Writing Ltd (reg. no. 7331125)
Skills And Services Offered:
I am an experienced reelance medical writer, specialising in medical communications. I am expert at writing and editing text in many topic areas and formats, and for a variety of audiences.
Types of document include the following:
* E-learning content, and traditional training manuals
* Internet and intranet content
* Patient education material
* Conference proceedings and highlights
* Advisory board and other internal meeting reports
* Slide kits
* Journal manuscripts (including liaising with authors and editors, and editing non-native English)
* Reviews (narrative or systematic), monographs and brochures
* Messaging analyses
* Abstracts and posters
I am available for national and international conferences, and welcome short-term contract work within the London area.
I cover all subjects. My strong pharmacological background and extensive medical writing experience ensure that I am comfortable in any topic. Recent areas of expertise include:
* Cardiovascular disease
* Respiratory disease
* Chronic kidney disease
* Multiple sclerosis
Pharmaceutical companies and medical communications agencies rely on my reliable, friendly and professional service to deliver clear, concise work of the highest quality, to specification, on time, and to budget. The quality of my service stems from extensive experience. I have been freelance since 1999.