Dr. Lisa Lovelidge
Medical Communications Consultant/Writer
Skills And Services Offered:
With 14 years' experience of working on strategic and tactical communications campaigns, I understand the value of targeted medical education in supporting a brand throughout its lifecycle.
My capabilities include:
- Extensive experience of different writing styles for patients, the general press, nurses, GPs, specialists and internal pharmaceutical company communications, such as:
- primary data manuscripts, review articles and proceedings
- systematic reviews
- newsletters and conference reports
- abstracts and posters
- websites and interactive case studies
- product monographs
- competitor reports
- training and detailing materials
- press releases and news articles
- public awareness/education materials
- slide presentations/kits
- product launch toolkits
- development and generation of interactive bibliographies
- Development, implementation and management of strategic publication plans
- Ability to liaise effectively and sensitively with key opinion leaders
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, evaluate and interpret clinical data to develop product key messages and determine relevant support
- Comprehensive project management experience.
My portfolio comprises publications and services for many different therapy areas and brands. I pride myself on my ability to gain expertise rapidly in new fields of medicine.
Areas of particular expertise are:
- Antiviral and anti-infective therapies, including vaccines
- Biosurgery products
- Multiple Sclerosis
- In addition to six years of being a freelance medical writer, I have nine years' editorial and consulting experience in high-quality, international medical communications agencies
- Scientific background - PhD from the University of Cambridge
- Experienced in writing for international markets, including Europe, USA, Australia and Asia
- Sensitive to pharmaceutical industry needs and adaptable to different working practices
- Please do not hesitate to contact me without obligation to discuss potential projects and for a cost estimate.