Ms. Kathy Croom
Wiltshire SN8 3AR
Skills And Services Offered:
I provide writing and editing services to pharmaceutical companies, medical publishers, medical communication agencies and healthcare organisations. I am experienced at writing a wide range of materials, including:
- Journal articles (reviews, primary papers) / Abstracts
- Study documentation (study reports, patient narratives, protocols, patient information)
- Pocket books / Educational material (for patients and medical professionals)
- Regulatory summary documents.
I have experience in many therapeutic areas and am able to adapt quickly to new fields. Areas of most extensive involvement include:
- Endocrinology/Metabolic Disorders (especially diabetes, lipid disorders)
- Infectious Diseases
Other common areas: musculoskeletal disorders, nephrology/urology, neurology, respiratory.
- More than twenty years' experience writing on a wide range of therapeutic areas for a variety of audiences, including the pharmaceutical industry, health professionals and patients.
- With a background in medicine, pharmaceutical clinical research and medical publishing, I understand clients' requirements and am able to prepare clearly written, accurate documents that meet those needs.