Dr. Julia Granerod Whitehouse
Dr Julia Granerod Whitehouse
Skills And Services Offered:
I am an epidemiologist with 13 years clinical research experience, including data analyses, project management and medical writing. I have been medical writing since 2004 and freelancing since 2017. I also have experience working as a production editor for a pharmaceutical journal.
My scientific consultancy offers medical writing services including preparation of:
- Manuscripts (my specialty)
- Clinical study reports
- Literature and systematic reviews.
In addition, I offer English-language editing and support with the publication process, including formatting to the journal-specific style and assistance with the submission process and proof checking.
I have experience in a broad range of clinical and therapeutic areas including cardiovascular disease, endocrinology, epidemiology, infectious diseases, microbiology, and neurology. I am also excited to embrace new subject areas and challenges.
- Native English speaker – I am Norwegian by origin and speak five languages including English, Norwegian, Swedish, Thai and Spanish
- Published extensively in peer-reviewed scientific journals including Lancet Infectious Diseases and Neurology
- Adhere to deadlines
- Maintains confidentiality
- Flexible working
- Competitive rates