Skills And Services Offered:
I offer flexible publication support for Pharma Companies, Research groups and individual authors worldwide.
Medical Writing Services:
• Manuscript Specialist (Primary Manuscripts, Secondary Analyses, Reviews)
• Also Abstracts/Posters; Slidesets; Monographs; Bulletins/Newsletters.
• Technical and English-Language Editing, formatting to journal style as required
• Specialist in revising, upgrading, abridging and repurposing various materials. This includes a very successful 'Manuscript Doctor' service for previously rejected manuscripts.
Publication process support:
• Guidance and assistance with the journal submission process, checking page proofs etc.
I am experienced in writing across most of the major therapeutic areas and enjoy tackling new ones. Also have experience with preclinical manuscripts.
• Oncology (Therapeutics and Supportive Care)
• Endocrinology/metabolism including Diabetes and rare genetic disorders
• Infectious Diseases; Health Economics.
• Native English speaker with >25 years' experience as a medical writer and technical editor, including 14 years of inhouse employment with Medical Publishers, Medical Communication agencies and Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Excellent medical knowledge. Originally trained and worked as a hospital pharmacist (BSc Honours degree and membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain).
• Proven publishing success, as named author of >50 state-of-the art review articles published in the literature (please see website or request CV). Also acknowledged as providing editorial support for >40 manuscripts in well-respected medical journals (e.g. J Clin Oncol, J Natl Cancer Inst, Br J Haematol, Nephrol Dial Transplantation).
• My work is guaranteed to be of the highest quality, in accordance with official guidelines, and confidentiality is assured.
• Please get in touch to discuss your requirements - no obligation.