Dr. Jen Lewis BSc,PhD
Norfolk PE38 9AT
Skills And Services Offered:
I am a proactive and organized freelance medical writer with a strong scientific background committed to delivering high-quality and accurate communications on time and on budget. My experience in medical communications and postdoctoral research has given me a broad view of the drug development process from the laboratory to the healthcare market. My aim is to use my depth and breadth of experience to disseminate knowledge and raise awareness about advances in scientific and medical research. My key skills include:
• Publication strategy and planning
• Clinical and preclinical manuscripts
• Congress and satellite symposium materials – abstracts, posters and slides
• Slide kits
• Investigator/KOL identification and liaison
• Newsletters, features and columns.
I have experience in many therapy areas, particularly in oncology, long-term conditions, psychiatry, heart disease, continence and dermatology. In addition I am used to working in new therapeutic areas.
Please contact me to discuss how I can help.