Ms. Irene Farré MSc
IF Medical Writing
Skills And Services Offered:
Extensive experience in medical devices, regulatory and clinical writing, preclinical reports, nonclinical CTD modules, proofreading & editing of manuscripts for medical & scientific publications, scientific translations English/French/Spanish.
- Medical devices: preparation of Clinical Evaluation Reports, literature & state-of-the-art reviews, Device Master Records, Instructions For Use, Notified Body reports and follow-up.
- Clinical and regulatory documents: Investigator Brochure, INDs, Study Protocols, Clinical Study Reports.
- Article preparation for publication of clinical trial results.
- Preclinical reports, nonclinical CTD modules.
- Proofreading & editing of scientific/medical manuscripts.
- Data analysis & QC.
- Scientific translations: English/French/Spanish.
- More than 12 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnolgy industries as Medical Writer and former R&D Project Manager.
- Broad expertise in drug development for a range of therapeutic areas including CNS, cardiovascular, and gastrointestinal with special expertise in oncology.
- Responsible for ‘in-house’ manuals of style.
- English proficiency of that of a native speaker certified by the University of Cambridge.