Dr. Gillian Pritchard MSc, MRCP, MFPM, MBA
Skills And Services Offered:
Experienced pharmaceutical physician and regulatory medical writer offering the following services:
- Integrated clinical study reports;
- Safety narratives;
- Common technical document (CTD): clinical overviews and summaries;
- Clinical evaluation reports for medical devices;
- Clinical trial design and protocol writing;
- Patient information and consent forms for clinical trials;
- Periodic safety update reports (PSURs) and development safety update reports (DSURs).
Pharmaceutical and medical devices experience with expertise in the following therapeutic areas: cardiovascular, diabetes, obesity, respiratory, gastrointestinal, gynaecology, obstetrics, infectious diseases (malaria), photobiology, dermatology (acne, psoriasis, clinical pharmacology, ophthalmology, cerebrovascular (migraine), orthopaedics, psychiatric/neurology (dementia, anticonvulsants, insomnia), urology and Sjogren's Syndrome.
Member of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (MFPM) and of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) of the UK. Experience in early and late phase product development (ICH standards) in the UK, US and Europe gained within academia, contract research, global pharma and pharmaceutical/medical devices consultancy setting. EMWA Treasurer 2009-2013. Good clinical practice and drug safety workshop leader at EMWA conferences.