Dr. Christina Johnsen
Skills And Services Offered:
I have a background as a researcher and PhD within cancer virology. Since 2010 I have worked with Medical Writing and Medical translation (English into Danish >< Danish into English) from my home-based office or on-site at my customer’s premises in the pharmaceutical industry in Denmark and the UK. I have experience with the following:
• Regulatory and pharmacovigilance documents
• Medical texts published at web-based platforms
• Patient and specialist facing materials
• Coverage of scientific/advisory board meetings (audio transcription)
• Publication writing and elaboration of power point presentations
• Review, editing and quality control of existing documents
• English into Danish medical translations; Informed consent forms, Summary of Product Characteristics, Patient Information Leaflets, medical devices and many more.
I have recent experience across the following therapeutic areas:
Cardiovascular, cancer diseases, diabetes, growth hormone deficiencies, inflammatory diseases, hormone replacement therapy, anesthesia and analgesia, nervous systems disorders
I am always interested in broadening my areas of expertise by working on new projects.
- Msc in Molecular Biology and PhD in cancer virology from Copenhagen University, Denmark.
- Peer review for journals.
- I have authored or coauthored 22 published articles.
- EMWA Certified in 2011.