Dr. Catriona Urquhart
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk IP28 6LW
Skills And Services Offered:
I provide a medical writing, editing and QC service to the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare and medical research organisations, including:
- Clinical Study Reports, Phases I to IV
- Investigator Brochures
- Clinical Safety Narratives
- Manuscript Preparation (peer-review journal articles, reviews)
- Summary sections of the CTD
- Conference transcripts
- General health education literature
Existing clients include multinational pharmaceutical companies, medical communication agencies and specialist research foundations.
I have experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas, including:
- auto-immune disorders
- organ transplantation
- blood products
- drug addiction and substitution therapies.
- medical writer since 1993
- PhD (cell biology)
- 10 years in medical research (oncology, cell biology, parasitology, protozoology and immunology)
- 4 years in industry (competitor intelligence and acquisition strategies in biotechnology and medical diagnostics sectors).
- author of publications in peer-reviewed journals
Member of professional organisations:
- European Medical Writers Association
- Institute of Clinical Research
- British Association of Cancer Research
- ERBI (an East of England Biotechnology Industry Group)
I have completed EMWA's 'Professional Development Programme in Medical Writing'.
Regular attendance at meetings and workshops enables me to remain up-to-date with developments in the regulatory environment and pharmaceutical industry, and with research trends. Frequent training allows me to provide and maintain a high quality service.
Let me know your requirements and I will produce detailed project outlines with fixed costs and guaranteed timelines on a no-commitment basis.